Kelsie started school today! She was so excited for her first day and is even more excited for her second day! We are so happy for her. She loves seeing her friends from last year and she loves eating lunch at school! I can't beleive my little girl is a first grader. When I taught school my first graders seemed so big. And now that I have one of my own she still seems so little! It's amazing how your perspective changes. We are so excited for this year. First grade is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It's amazing how fast they grow! Kelsie is such a cutie! Hope things work out for you- it does get easier and better.
She is so cute! I feel the same way about perspective changing. I think my kids are still so little too. It always helps when they love to go to school!
She is getting so beautiful! I'm glad she is liking school. Let me know how the bus turns out!
I can't believe you have a first grader either! She looks so cute and grown up.
wow, she looks so adorable.
Ok,so I have to tell you how beautiful your Kelsie is and how much Aubrey just really truly loves her. It's so sweet! Aubs is sad to not be on the bus with her this year . . .
Post a Comment