

Here are some pictures of Kelsie with Grandma Peterson and Grandma Durrant at the 1st grade Grandparents Program. Kelsie loved learning the new songs and actions and preparing for the program. It is all she talked about for a month and she sang the songs so much that we all have them memorized! She loves singing and she has a beautiful voice. She loved having her grandma's come to her classroom and loved putting on the program!
3 comments:
Kelsie is so dang cute! I hope she is enjoying 1st grade more. How is Kelsie doing with the bus? Hopefully good! I think McKinley is finally starting to adjust now that she knows the kids better. And there is a "new kid" in her class, so I guess she is not new anymore! Although she told me that his name is Daniel and he is really cute. Um, excuse me? Really what? I'm so not ready for this!
Wow, you are so good about bringing your camera! I took my kids to the pumpkin patch today with my brother and his kids, and guess who didn't even think to bring a camera until we were already there? They all had a blast, and I don't have even 1 picture of it. I need to just stick the camera in my bag so I always have it. Then maybe I'd pull it out at least occasionally.
So cute! That reminds me that I haven't seen Corbyn's pictures yet. That was such a fun day for them! I wish I could have seen their little program.
Post a Comment