

I was planning to buy cheap flip flops to decorate for Kelsie's birthday party. Then, I heard that Old Navy was having a $1 flip flop sale and I was super excited to be able to get nicer flip flops for cheap. I really love a good deal! I headed to Old Navy on Saturday morning and it was pure craziness. The line was wrapped all the way around the entire store...and everyone was buying flip flops! I ended up standing in line for an hour to buy my 15 pairs of flip flops, but it seemed worth it when I walked out with all those fun colored flip flops. The girls at the party loved them. We decorated them with rhinestones and beads and I think they turned out so cute. Every one is so unique and fun.
2 comments:
Now that IS impressive - $1 each?! I had to pay $2.50 for my kids' and I thought I was getting a great deal. Brianna sure loves hers - what a fun idea!
K love the flip flop idea! You are a brave mom having that many girls over though. I know where do you draw the line? Looks like a great party!!!!!
Post a Comment