Drew and Julie (John's brother and his wife) manage the Mack's Inn Playhouse during the summer months. We headed there for dinner and the melodrama. The play was great and we felt like celebrities ourselves getting front row seats and special recognitions from being related to these famous people. The kids loved the play and even Carter sat through the whole thing without being taken out, which made it really enjoyable for all of us! It was especially fun to know half the cast. They do a great job there so stop by if your in the Yellowstone area.
outside the playhouse with Drew, Julie, and Ellianna

The next day we went to the Peterson Family Reunion at a cabin on the lake. I had a great time seeing cousins that I hadn't seen in years and seeing my grandparent, aunts, and uncles. The girls enjoyed swimming, boating, and jumping on the water trampoline. Carter found a little friend that was a perfect match for him. They yelled "no" and pushed each other until they both got it out of their system and then they were great little pals the rest of the day... throwing rocks, splashing, and chucking dirt at each other. They had a great time. John went tubing and is still sore from it. :) I didn't get pictures because I didn't dare let go of Carter for fear that he would jump right off the boat after his dad.


The next day we went to the Peterson Family Reunion at a cabin on the lake. I had a great time seeing cousins that I hadn't seen in years and seeing my grandparent, aunts, and uncles. The girls enjoyed swimming, boating, and jumping on the water trampoline. Carter found a little friend that was a perfect match for him. They yelled "no" and pushed each other until they both got it out of their system and then they were great little pals the rest of the day... throwing rocks, splashing, and chucking dirt at each other. They had a great time. John went tubing and is still sore from it. :) I didn't get pictures because I didn't dare let go of Carter for fear that he would jump right off the boat after his dad.
A couple of random pics from the carousel in Rexburg on our way to Island Park...



No comments:
Post a Comment