Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Newborn Photos

These pictures were taken when Matson was 8 days old. It was a little crazy trying to do pictures while he was so little and in the midst of Jaundice treatments, etc. But I'm so glad we did because I just love that these capture my little Matson while he was so new and tiny. He has been the best baby. He sleeps a ton and is so content. There is just something so sweet and angelic about him and we just love him to pieces.









I love this. He totally covers his face with his hands all the time--like he is trying to escape from all the chaos of our house--I really can't blame the boy.


This was the look I saw most during his first few days of life. Every time I tried to wake him to eat he looked so annoyed, almost like it was painful to open his eyes. :)




Love his little curled up legs and arms. He was so squishy. I wish they stayed that way longer!

My favorite. Totally captures my sweet boy.

1 comment:

Janie said...

I absolutely LOVE the one with all of their feet! So original and so stinkin cute. :) The last one is my favorite too. What a sweet baby. I'm so glad he's so content!