Sunday, October 24, 2010

So much love

Here's a little glimpse into life at our house over the last 2 months. The girls spend LOTS of time cuddling, hugging and fighting over their baby brother. They really can't get enough of him and are the best helpers. Matson will have no doubt that his sister's adored him--we have plenty of photo evidence. You will notice there are not many pics of Carter and the baby. He is mostly uninterested and unimpressed by much the baby does. He asks to hold him and after a second he starts yelling, "Get him off of me". It's not extremely endearing, but he does love to talk to the baby during tummy time, and we're all about baby steps right now.













2 comments:

Meredith said...

They are so cute!!!!! Love the pics! Carter sounds just like CK! He wants to hold Cole and after 2 seconds says "I'm done!" Gotta love them!

Devon said...

"Get Him Off Me!" Hahahahaha! Oh, that's just too funny (since I'm not the mother worrying about future rivalry). He is so dang cute though, and I love the pictures of the girls cuddling him! It ALMOST makes me think (for split seconds of time) that another one might be fun. Almost. ;) I'll just enjoy your pictures, K?