As I was posting these I was thinking about how in another 12 years we will be taking pictures with our little girl as she graduates from High School. The days are sometimes long but the years go by so quickly and I hope we can cherish these years and teach you all you need to know. We love you Emily and are proud of you. You have really surprised me this year as you started school. You have come out of your shell and have become a lot more outgoing. You have made many friends and have sent your phone number home with about every girl in the class. :) You are a funny girl and have become very social. You absolutely love school and I hope that love continues as you grow!
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Kindergarten Graduate
As I was posting these I was thinking about how in another 12 years we will be taking pictures with our little girl as she graduates from High School. The days are sometimes long but the years go by so quickly and I hope we can cherish these years and teach you all you need to know. We love you Emily and are proud of you. You have really surprised me this year as you started school. You have come out of your shell and have become a lot more outgoing. You have made many friends and have sent your phone number home with about every girl in the class. :) You are a funny girl and have become very social. You absolutely love school and I hope that love continues as you grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment