The girls are busy with school, homework, piano, gymnastics, and soccer. It's nice to have a schedule again, but it sure gets busy fast. I love being more involved at their school this year, thanks to my awesome next door neighbor being the PTA President and wanting to help on her board. Right now we're working to get the take home reading library up and running. I'm also Kelsie's room mom which I'm super excited about. This week we threw together a last minute birthday party for her teacher. I'm glad to have one event behind us! There has been no easing into the year this year! The best part about this year is having our new school just a few short minutes from our house! We have waited a long time for this school and we LOVE it! The girls had school pictures this week. We snapped a few pictures before they headed out the door because we aren't paying for school pictures. So here they are:
Sunday, September 11, 2011
School, school, and more school
We are back in the swing of things! We are busy with all kinds of school stuff now. I started preschool this week so it's back to work for me! I have been a bit worried about preschool this year because I have a bigger class than I've ever had (and my son in it), but now that we are up and running I am enjoying my little class so much. They are just darling and we've had a great time together! I love that I know most of the families either from having their older children, being neighbors, or being related to them. :) My open house felt like a reunion to me!
The girls are busy with school, homework, piano, gymnastics, and soccer. It's nice to have a schedule again, but it sure gets busy fast. I love being more involved at their school this year, thanks to my awesome next door neighbor being the PTA President and wanting to help on her board. Right now we're working to get the take home reading library up and running. I'm also Kelsie's room mom which I'm super excited about. This week we threw together a last minute birthday party for her teacher. I'm glad to have one event behind us! There has been no easing into the year this year! The best part about this year is having our new school just a few short minutes from our house! We have waited a long time for this school and we LOVE it! The girls had school pictures this week. We snapped a few pictures before they headed out the door because we aren't paying for school pictures. So here they are:

The girls are busy with school, homework, piano, gymnastics, and soccer. It's nice to have a schedule again, but it sure gets busy fast. I love being more involved at their school this year, thanks to my awesome next door neighbor being the PTA President and wanting to help on her board. Right now we're working to get the take home reading library up and running. I'm also Kelsie's room mom which I'm super excited about. This week we threw together a last minute birthday party for her teacher. I'm glad to have one event behind us! There has been no easing into the year this year! The best part about this year is having our new school just a few short minutes from our house! We have waited a long time for this school and we LOVE it! The girls had school pictures this week. We snapped a few pictures before they headed out the door because we aren't paying for school pictures. So here they are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment