Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday John

Happy Birthday to John--the big 35! We pulled out some baby pictures on his birthday and couldn't believe how much he looks like our little Matson, especially since we've always thought Matson looks more like me.



John took the day off and got to go with Kelsie on her fieldtrip to the State Capitol. This was kind of cute. When Kelsie found out her fieldtrip was on her dad's birthday she said, "That would be the best birthday present for dad. He can come on my field trip with me." :) We thought that was pretty cute and John was excited to go with her. They had a good time and learned a lot and John came home very tired from all the walking. One of the boys in John's group told Kelsie, "your dad is really cool". John is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have passed the "cool" test to a 4th grader so I'm glad he got to go. :)

That afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch and to dinner at Cafe Rio to celebrate. Happy Birthday to John!

No comments: