
Happy Birthday to our cute 7 year old! Your birthday was such a fun day and we had such a good time spoiling you and celebrating our happy, spunky little Emily! We decided to do a cheerleading themed party this year because Emily loves gymnastics and wants to be a cheerleader when she grows up! :) This is her megaphone cake!

I wasn't going to do a party this year but when I saw this idea I just had to do it. It was so perfect for Emily and I love planning themed parties! When I told Emily we could invite a cheerleader to come to her party she was SO excited. She couldn't believe a REAL cheerleader was coming for her birthday! It was really the highlight of her whole birthday! Here she is with her cheerleader guests.

When her friends arrived we played a couple of games, then we handed out pom poms and megaphones and they decorated their megaphones with glitter and foam stickers with their names. They turned out cute! Then our special guests arrived. They took them outside and taught them a couple of cheers and then taught them to do some jumps, etc... and showed off some tumbling skills! Then we videotaped all the girls doing the cheer together. It was really fun! Emily was really serious about learning the cheers and was very attentive! It was really cute.

Here are the cheerleaders teaching the girls a cheer. Thanks to my cute cheerleader neighbor and her friend for being the stars of the party. They did a great job with the girls and entertained them for a long time. It was a really easy party to plan, thanks to them!

The birthday crew

Sorry this is super blurry but I love that it captured her, up in the air, practicing her jumps!

After her birthday party, we had a little family party and she opened her gifts from us. She has been begging for a pillow pet for over a year and was so excited to finally get her favorite one--the giraffe! She was so excited to get it!

She loves her pillow pet! Happy Birthday Emily!

The day after her birthday her best friend Lizzie invited her over to open her present and have a late night. She gave her pajamas to match her doll Kirsten. And Lizzie had a matching set for her and her doll. They looked so adorable and had a fun night giggling together!
3 comments:
Cute party. One of your real cheerleaders looks an awful lot like Matt's cousin and I know she lives over by the golf course. What was her name?
So stinkin' adorable!
Her mom is actually Matt's cousin. I am pretty sure it is her we don't see them very often. But she is super cute.
Post a Comment