Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Day of School


First Day of School.  Emily started 2nd grade and is in Miss Layne's class.  She is new to our school but we've heard great things about her!  Kelsie is in 5th grade with Ms. Decker.  Kelsie is thrilled to have a female teacher after 3 years of male teachers!  She was ready for a change!

2 comments:

Melody said...

So I'm just curious... Are you catching up or are the kids on year round now?

I'm not making fun, just so you know. I have about a year to catch up on. It will just make me feel better if I'm not the only one. :-)

Andrea said...

melody, melody. I'm just cathing up!!! My kids started school in August! I am a little behind...some days I have a glimmer of hope and think I'll try to catch up... You did make me laugh though! :)