Ms. Decker and Kelsie. We loved Ms. Decker and wish she could move to 6th grade right along with Kelsie! She truly loves teaching and loves the kids. She is always smiling and shows such respect for the kids. Kelsie truly loved her class. The whole 5th grade team was amazing and Kelsie had the best year! The wax museum, Clear Creek Camp, Hope of America, Suessical Jr., hatching chicks, baby bunnies, and so much more! Those teachers must be tired. So grateful for all they did.
Hooray for the Last Day of School! It's summer!



2 comments:
They are all getting so big and are as darling as ever! We are coming out soon and I know McKinley will be so excited to see Kelsie! I'll have to give you a call when I know what days we'll be free for friend time. We miss the neighborhood still lots and lots!
I can't tell you how much I love that Brianna is in that picture. So funny!
Post a Comment