Sunday, September 28, 2014

Moments with Matson

Matson was setting paper cups around the table so everything would be ready when the kids came home from school.  After setting them out he headed to get more cups.  I told him we had enough cups.   His reply: "I'm setting more out for the 2nd coming."  Laughing a little I asked, "what do you mean?".  He says, "for the 2nd coming when Jesus comes back and we all come alive again.  We are gonna need more cups!"

Of course!  Maybe he knows something I don't and he's certainly going to be prepared!  

The next day he suddenly turned to me and said "you are a good mom" and have me a hug. 
 I wondered what I had done to receive such praise. He told me, "cause you filled up the sanitizer". :). It's the little things!  He is a sweet boy. 

No comments: