The boys looking for foxes in the fields behind Grandma's house.
The girls trying out life on the farm.
Grandma opened up the garage to show my kids my Grandpa's truck, "old blue". This is the truck my Grandpa drove when I was little and it was one of his prized possessions (a gift from his brothers). They've kept it all these years and are now going to restore it.
My kids in the back of Old Blue. It was pretty much a mini photo shoot for me :)
Carter and Matson driving Grandpa's truck. They never knew Grandpa but they sure would have loved him! I love this picture!
Me and the kids on Grandma's front porch.
At Grandma Hansen's House.
Just out for a mile walk with my 91 year old grandma! Everyone does that at 91, right? She is healthy and active and I'm pretty sure she has more energy than me! We sure love every minute we get to spend with her.



No comments:
Post a Comment