Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Handsome Fellow


I think I may have told Carter he's cute a few too many times...

Every time I look at him lately he grins at me and says, "I so cute". It is exactly what I was thinking--I guess he knows me.

The other day while we were driving in the car he was sitting in the back seat saying, "Handsome Fella" over and over to himself and giggling.

Maybe he'll be conceited or maybe he'll have good self esteem...I guess time will tell but I sure am in love with this little guy.

Note: Pictured above is his normal look. Every morning he puts on a "Cougar" hat and one of John's ties while John is getting ready for work. He's got quite the sense of style.

1 comment:

The Blomquist Bunch said...

shoot---we tell him how handsome he is, too, so he's really got an ego feed :) and Emmi gives us that same look when she sees us looking at her, the "i know you think i'm adorable" sort of knowing look. love these small rascally people!