Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I've never laughed so hard!

The Blomquist Bunch said...

THAT.WAS.AWESOME. I especially loved how everyone had smiling faces (especially the "angry" john dad!) and Carter, was of course, a HANDSOME FELLOW who was an awesome Ralphie-- LOVED IT!

Devon said...

Too cute! And can I just say (once again) that you have the most adorable children I have ever seen...and I've lived on both coasts of this fine country of ours, so I've seen a lot of kids. They are just so dang cute! And I love all the past blogs. The dog thing is just like our house, which is hilarious to see pictures of, and I love that Kelsie thought manual windows were such a cool thing! We had a car with them and I couldn't take the kids in it because they just kept opening the doors and rolling down the windows non-stop as I drove! It was a nightmare with three kids in back! But your children seem to actually listen and obey you, so I'm sure you'd NEVER have a problem like that. Anyway...I love your blog!