Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Emily!

Here is my little Emily on her 6th birthday! I can't believe she's 6 already. I've been trying to keep her my baby girl since she was born and it just isn't working. She has really grown up in the couple of months since starting school. She has become very friendly and outgoing and is making lots of new friends. She is a feisty, spunky little thing that keeps us on our toes. Emily loves playing polly pockets, writing and coloring, riding her bike, jumping on trampolines, practicing Gymnastics, doing monkey bars, and creating forts and ships to play in.

Here is Emily at school waiting for her turn on the monkey bars...which is her favorite thing about school. She loves school and gets upset on Saturdays because she can't go. She rarely tells me about what she is learning, which is okay because she already knows everything she will learn in kindergarten. The topics of interest to her are who she sat by on the bus, what she did at recess, and what girls were wearing matching clothes that day! It is funny to hear the things that are noteworthy to her. School is very much a social thing for her and recess is her FAVORITE! I love seeing her at school because she is so friendly and comfortable and I am always amazed by her because she is so different from me in so many ways. She is a happy, free spirited girl who makes me smile every day.


Emily's favorite colors are yellow and turquoise so we made her a butterfly cake in her favorite colors. She loved it.

Align CenterHappy 6th Birthday to my baby girl!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I can't believe she's six already! Our little girls are growing up too fast. I wish they would stay little forever. Cute cake! We wish we saw you guys more often. We miss hanging out with you.