The girls all came with dolls in tow for a tea party. We played pin the bow on the doll, did a relay to see who could dress the baby the fastest, and did a musical cake walk. The girls decorated their own paper doll girl to take home and we ended with a pinata that never broke. We finally resorted to dumping the candy over the balcony and calling it good. :) My little birthday girl had a great time and I my only wish was that the party was a little longer. We ran out of time to do everything and the girls were having so much fun just being together and were perfectly behaved. Thanks to my mom and John for showing up to help, even though I thought I could handle 13 party goers plus my 2 year old and 2 month old. Turns out I REALLY needed the extra hands. Thanks!
The paper dolls
Making good use of the new swingset

The pinata



No comments:
Post a Comment