Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Preschoolers

Today my little preschoolers graduated. There were lots of late nights (for me and John) trying to get everything ready for the graduation, but it was so worth it when I saw them all in their little caps. They were so cute and so excited. I absolutely love teaching these cute little kids each week and learning and working together. I will miss all my little friends who are headed off to kindergarten next year!



This year was harder than I realized it would be to start preschool right after my baby was born. As the year comes to an end I feel so grateful for the people who helped me through. My friend and neighbor was so sweet to watch my boys and didn't even judge me when they showed up without their hair combed. :) I had never left my babies with anyone so it was really hard on me at first, but it turned out to be a really positive thing. She was so good to my baby and he just loves her and grins at her when he sees her at church. John is worn out from this year too and said he is excited for a little break from his part time job as custodian, cutter outer, and slideshow maker. He always jokes around about it, but this year it was really true. I couldn't have pulled it off without his extra help. I am excited for a little break to spend time with my kids home for summer.



I have a fun bunch of kids signed up for preschool next year and I'm really excited for that. I will also have my own little Carter in the class which will be quite an adventure, I'm sure!

No comments: