Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Days of School

 This is Emily and Jace (AKA Emily's boyfriend).  Emily was very upset to have the school year end because she is afraid Jace will forget her!  She is completely boy crazy!!!  We are really in for it!  She says she is not boy crazy...just only likes one boy.  (Jace and Emily are always together at school.  She is hilarious when she talks about him.  She is completely smitten and couldn't be happier that he told her he likes her too!  I have LOTS of stories about these two, but I'll save them for another time.  :)  At least she chose the cutest and nicest boy in the whole class to be smitten by.  That gives me hope.  He is adorable.
 Last lunch of 1st grade for Emily and her friend Sydney.  I had such a good time eating lunch with my girls on the last full day of school.  The 1st graders were REALLY talkative and told me all kinds of interesting things!  This was the 1st time I'd been to lunch this year and I was shocked by how few kids were in the lunchroom at one time and how calm it was.  I was used to their last two schools that were triple the size of this one.  It has been such a nice change to be at a smaller school this year. 

 Last lunch of 4th grade.  Kelsie with her best friends from her class this year (Holly, Hailey, and Sydney).  Kelsie and Emily ate lunch at the same time this year which I loved.  Kelsie went by and checked on Emily each day to see if she needed help with anything.  She is a really good big sister.  As a result Kelsie and Emily know all of each other's friends too.
 The Mural that Kelsie got to help make in art class.  Really cool!
School is out!  Hooray!  We were all so ready for a break.  We celebrated the start of summer with an ice cream party with our neighbor friends!

No comments: