
The graduation went really well this year. I was completely stressed out leading up to it and I had several people who just came and helped me to make it happen. They made hats, made refreshements, cleaneThThe kids actually sang the songs this year! Yeah!!! I was so happy. They always freeze up when all the parents arrive and don't sing. I think it helped that I have a bigger class this year so there were more little singers. We also had a crowd of parents and grandparents and they were such a supportive audience which I really appreciated! Afterwards, we passed out certificates and watched a slideshow that John put together for it. It was a fun celebration of ny cute little preschoolers. I have loved this class. It was more kids than I was used to for preschool so it took some adjusting but I have absolutely loved having a bigger class and I have grown to love them all. Having Carter in my class made this year a little more challenging but we survived it and he has grown up a lot this year.
One of my favorite parts of this year was having Matthew (Carter's 2nd cousin) in the class. He is adorable and I have loved getting to know him and having Carter get to know him. They have becompe such cute little buddies who are always together at preschool. Love this picture of them!
Watching the slideshow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment