Friday, June 4, 2010

Friend Party






Here's the crew from Kelsie's birthday party. We had her birthday party at Gymnastics Place. The girls got to use whatever they wanted in the gym and were jumping on the tramps and into the pit, playing in a bounce house, and swinging on the bars. They really wore themselves out and when we went into the party room for cake and pizza they hardly talked. They were so tired and calm that I felt like I needed to work really hard to be fun and rall them up--I got over that pretty quick and enjoyed the rest of the party--even if it seemed way to calm and quiet for a birthday party.

2 comments:

Melody said...

What a great idea. That would be pretty freaky to have the kids so quiet at a party, but nice in a way..?

Meredith said...

Cute cake! Love the party! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad someone else likes to go all out for birthdays!