
Christmas Morning 2011--the kids were surprised with a trampoline from Santa! They were delighted! Carter's excitment was bursting out. He was screaming "a trampline a trampoline" and jumping around in circles. He was seriously jumping a foot in the air as he ran around the room. It was the most excitement I'd ever seen in my life--he was just bursting! It still makes me happy when I think about it, especially that I got in on video. :) They've all been begging for one for a couple of years but mom and dad DID NOT want one so they were especially surprised.

Matson got a little Wheelies Raceway. He loves it! He totally understood that this was HIS Christmas present. When Carter tried to take it over to play with it he pushed Carter right out of his way. We were all laughing at our funny little baby---okay, Carter wasn't as amused as us!

Carter got an Imaginext pirate ship and a BYU pillow pet. He didn't get a tool set like he asked Santa for and he kept mentioning it. He wondered if Santa didn't know how to make a tool set or ran out but finally decided Santa must have just forgot. I guess he was under the impression that you get everything you want.

Emily wanted another doll--a friend for Kirsten. She got a doll named "Ella" and Kirsten got a pet cat. Yes, our American Girl dolls have little stocking for themselves, thanks to Kelsie's great idea! :)

Kelsie got a sewing maching and she was so suprised. It is a mini, lightweight sewing machine but it can do everything a big machine does--it is really cool. She is going to sewing lessons in January.

I got John this canvas BYU basketball picture to hang in his office. It was the 1st time ever that I totally surprised him and I was so excited. John got me a little digital camcorder which I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment