Sunday, January 22, 2012

Piano Recital

Mindi and all of her students. Kelsie and Emily are on the far right.

This was Emily's first recital. Her performance was adorable. She played "Morning Prayer" and Mindi played the duet with her. She has totally mastered the curved wrists and did the cutest head drop at the end of her piece. Seriously so cute. She is SO excited to be in piano now. This was Kelsie's 2nd recital and she played a Sonatina that was all over the piano and she did great with it. She also played "The Entertainer" as a duet with her best friend, Brianna. It was adorable to see them up there together. They had the cutest little head moves and dynamics that were all coordinated and it was so fun to watch. Kelsie absolutely loved learning this song and loved playing it with Brianna. It is such a fun song. I will miss hearing it daily--although I'm sure I'll still hear it a lot. Kelsie loves it!



Kelsie and Brianna totally wanted to match for their duet and they happened to have these matching dresses!

No comments: