Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Week Before Christmas...Caroling and More!

Every year we watch Mr. Krueggers Christmas and my girls want to go caroling. This year I decided it was time to finally fulfill their great Christmas wish! I invited three families to join us for caroling for FHE. I had never been caroling before and we had such a good time. There is nothing better than singing carols with dear friends to put you in the Christmas spirit. I'm so glad my girls wanted to do this and we finally made it happen! One of my adorable neighbor girls even left her mitten on our Christmas tree so we could have the whole "Mr. Kruegger" experience! That was a highlight for me. Thanks to everyone for making it so fun! Hopefully it will become a tradition!
Here's the kids ready to go caroling. It was freezing but I didn't hear anyone complaining about the cold. They were having too much fun. We had 21 kids between our 4 families and we only had a couple of casualties. Carter ended up with a black eye when I accidently hit him in the eye with the zoom lens on my camera and little Keira ended up with frostbitten fingers (even with gloves on). :( But not too bad when you consider we took 21 kids out in subzero temperatures!





I usually don't do preschool once school is out but I decided too this year since it was so early. Plus, when I mentioned it to Kelsie and Emily they were SO excited to come and help at preschool! How cute is that to see them sitting at circle with the preschoolers?!?




It was so nice to have them there! They were each in charge of a craft to do with a group of kids. It was so helpful and they had a great time. And the preschoolers LOVED meeting them! I wish they could come to preschool every day! They were so helpful!

Making gingerbread houses at Grandma and Grandpa's House...one of our favorite traditions!

No comments: